Primary voltage: 240V AC
Regulation: Better than 10%
Maximum temperature rise: 75°C
Dielectric strength: 4000V for 1 Minute
Insulation class: Class B (130deg.C)
Sec. Parallel: 8.8A
Sec. Series: 4.4A
Attention OEM customers: Please contact our parent company Altronic Distributors for extremely competitive wholesale pricing. Variations or custom toroidals available.
Minimum order quantity applies.
• Each toroidal is supplied with 2 x rubber spacing washers, 1 x steel dished washer, 1 x mounting bolt, 1 x nut (except PCB mount versions).
• Lower electrically induced noise demanded by compact equipment.
• High efficiency enabling conservative rating whilst maintaining size advantages.
• The toroidal transformer is accepted as the industry standard, replacing the laminated type as toroidal transformers offer advantages in size, weight, and lower radiated field.
Secondary (SEC) Current A
Current available where secondaries are connected in parallel.
Secondary (SEC) Current B
Current available where secondaries are connected in series.
B : 100 d: 26 H : 43
Tolerance: ± 2%
* Outside diameter D is given as a maximum value, inner diameter d is given as a minimum value
*Specifications subject to change without prior notice. Manufacturers please note, we recommend that a sample is obtained to confirm suitability
Note: Must be used with a 3A external AC fuse.
RETAIL PRICE (Inc. GST)
In Stock - Call to confirm
Approx. Weight: 1.5 kgs
Current Cat. Page No: 234