Simply plugs into the OBDII slot usually found in your vehicles dashboard and projects information onto your windscreen at perfect eye height, so you donít need to take your eyes off the road to check your speed. It also displays a wide selection of other vehicle information including, odometer, tachometer, fuel consumption and overspeed alarms. Some dashboard warning symbols can also be projected, such as water temperature and battery warnings. Includes display, cable, mounting pad and windscreen reflector.
- Plug-and-play. Automatically adapts to car models with OBD II (Bus Automatic Diagnostic System) interface.
- Displays RPM, speed, voltage, temperature, fuel consumption and other information on the windscreen in the drivers's field of vision.
- Overspeed warning, increases safety.
- Large high-brightness LED display is easy to read.
- Gear shift warning, to aid learner drivers.
- Display brightness can be automatically or manually adjusted.
No specs available