A1027a • Elsema PCR43302R 433Mhz 2 Channel Receiver
The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the keyring remotes and the receiver's dip switch and it's coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding. Please see coding instructions for encrypted coding procedure.
- Two channel receiver with relay output
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Supply voltage can be AC or DC
- Antenna diversity
- Frequency hopping
- Compatible with A 1017A and A 1025A remotes
- Unlimited remotes can be programmed to the receiver
- Highly sensitive receiver input stage
- Crystal controlled for high reliability
- Modes include Momentary and Latching
- Easy mounting to cases or walls
Information & Downloads
- PCR43302R: 11 to 28 Volts AC or DC
- Current Consumption: 21 mA standby
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- Sensitivity: Better than 0.316µV (-117dBm)
- Relay Output: Two change over relay output, rated at 10 Amps /240VAC
- Antenna: Elsema ANT 433MHz series
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type PCK433 & FOB433 series
- Ideal for garage doors, automatic gates or switching most device
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.