A3164 • Audio Over IP Dante POE Receiver
- Dante Interface for Audio Input.
- RCA output Jacks on front panel.
- Converts Dante Audio Signal to Unbalanced Line Level.
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz ~ 96 kHz.
- High Resolution Digital to Analog Conversion
- Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Excellent Audio quality
Information & Downloads
- Line Out: RCA, Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 40 Ω
- Output Level: -10 dBu nominal
- Output Level: +10 dBu Maximum
- Output Voltage: +20dBu (@ 0dB output gain)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- THD+N: <0.1 %
- Noise: <-75dB
- Crosstalk: <-70dB
- Dante channel
- Transmitters/Receivers: 2/2
- Transmission rate: 100 Mbps
- Resolution: 16/24/32 Bit
- Sampling rate: 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96KHz.
- Dante interface: RJ45 jack
- Power supply: PoE IEEE 802.3af
- Dimensions: 92.5mm(W) × 25.2mm(H) × 68.2mm(D)
- Weight: 190 g
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.