A3215A • HDMI & Infra-Red HDBaseT Cat5e/6 Extender UTP Balun
Includes transmitter, receiver, IR target, IR emitter & power supply.
- 70m Range
- HDBaseT single UTP
- HDCP compliant
- Transmitter or receiver unit can be powered via PoE
- Supports uncompressed HDMI signal
- Supports 1080p @ 60Hz (75m)
- Supports 4K x 2K @ 60Hz 24bit (50m CAT5e) (60m CAT6)
- Supports 3D passthrough
- Supports LPCM, DTS digital, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD, Dolby True HD
- Supports 3D
- Supports HDbaseT technology
- Bi-direction IR control (wide band, 20-60KHz)
- Bi-direction delivery of power over cable
- Supports EDID call back
- Supports CEC pass through
- Built-in ESD protection system
Information & Downloads
- Interface (Transmitters): HDMI Input, R2S232, HDbaseT OUT, DC 12V, IR IN, IR OUT
- Interface (Receivers): HDMI Output, R2S232, HDbaseT IN, DC 12V, IR IN, IR OUT
- Power Consumption: <16W (TX + RX with POC)
- POE: 12V 2A DC adapter, any side of transmitter or receiver
- Dimensions: 93 x 88 x 21mm
- Video Bandwidth: Maximum TMDS clock frequency 600 MHz
- Resolution and Distance: 3840*2160 at 60Hz (Ycbcr 4:4:4 24bit) (60m) Cat6
- LED Status: Power LED Green; Video LED Yellow
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.