A3218C • HDMI over HDBaseT Extender with IR
$459.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
This HDMI extender includes two units: transmitter unit and receiver unit. The transmitter unit is responsible for capturing HDMI input signal and carrying the signal via one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable, and transmitting / emitting IR RS232 control signals. The receiver unit is responsible for receiving the HDMI signal and transmitting / emitting IR RS232 control signal. The extender offers the most convenient solution for HDMI extension via a single Cat5e/6 with long distance capability.
1 x 18Gbps HDMI over HDBaseT Extender (Transmitter)
1 x 18Gbps HDMI over HDBaseT Extender (Receiver)
1 x IR Blaster cable (1.5 meters)
1 x 20~60KHz IR Receiver cable (1.5 meters)
2 x 3-pin Phoenix connector
1 x 24V/1A Locking Power adapter
1 x User Manual
- Compact design for easy and flexible installation
- HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Supports 18Gbps video bandwidth.
- Single Cat5e/6 cable transmission: 120m @ 4K2K, 150m @ 1080p.
- HDMI loop output on transmitter
- Analogue 3.5mm stereo output on receiver
- Bi-directional IR control (two targets and two emitters included)
- RS232 pass-through
- CEC pass-through
- HDR, HDR10+, Dolby Vision and HLG support
- Supports PoC (Power over Cable)
Information & Downloads
- HDCP Compliance: HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4
- Video Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Video Resolution: 4K2K 50/60Hz 4:4:4, 4K2K 50/60Hz 4:2:2, 4K2K 50/60Hz 4:2:0, 4K2K 30Hz 4:4:4, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 480p, 480i, All HDMI 3D TV formats, All PC resolutions including 1920 x 1200
- Color Space: RGB / YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, YCbCr 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8/10/12-bit (1080P60Hz, 4K30Hz, 4K60Hz YCbCr, 4:2:2/4:2:0), 8-bit (4K60Hz 4:4:4)
- HDMI Audio Formats: LPCM 2.0/2.1/5.1/6.1/7.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus(DD+), DTS-ES, DTS HD Master, DTS HD-HRA, DTS-X
- L/R Audio Formats: PCM 2.0
- ESD Protection: Human body model — ±8kV (Air-gap discharge) & ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- Transmitter: Inputs: 1x HDMI Type A [19-pin female] Outputs: 1x HDMI Type A [19-pin female], 1x HDBT OUT [RJ45, 8-pin female] Control:, 1x IR IN [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack], 1x IR OUT [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack] , 1x RS232 [Phoenix jack], 1x SERVICE [Mini-USB, Update port]
- Receiver: Inputs: 1x HDBT IN [RJ45, 8-pin female] Outputs: 1x HDMI Type A [19-pin female], 1x AUDIO OUT [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack] Control: 1x IR IN [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack], 1x IR OUT [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack] , 1x RS232 [Phoenix jack], 1x SERVICE [Mini-USB, Update port]
- Housing: Metal Enclosure
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: Transmitter / Receiver:140mm [W] x 65mm [D] x 18mm [H]
- Weight: Transmitter: 160g, Receiver: 155g
- Power Supply: Input: AC 100 - 240V 50/60Hz, Output: DC 24V/1A (Locking connector)
- Power Consumption: 9.36 W
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Storage Temperature : -20 - 60°C
- Relative Humidity : 20 - 90% RH (no condensation)
- 4K2K: 120M
- 1080P: 150M
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.