A3528 • HDMI HD BaseT 4K Balun Matrix Receiver
Manufacturer's Code SB-6335R
Each matrix switcher is fitted with RS-232 control port and IR extender port for easy remote source/monitor selection. RS-232 connections are also provided for each individual zone. Preset configurations can be stored in memory and recalled at a button press. Supports resolutions up to 4K ultra-HD. 19” rack mountable (ears supplied). HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant. Suitable for transmission of 3D TV signals. All units include power supplies.
A 3528 receivers sold individually to form part of an integrated video distribution system.
Note: We recommend a high quality Cat5e/6 cable for use with baluns up to 100m away. Do not use with CCA type UTP cable which does not support the data rate required for uncompressed HDMI signals.
- HDBaseT Extend HDMI with 3D and 4Kx2K over a single UTP/STP cable up to 100m .
- Supports HDMI 1080p@60 video V1.4a 3D and Ultra HD 4K2K video, CEC / HDCP compliant.
- Support link speeds of up to Video, TMDS format Max. 8.1 Gbit/s, Signal 340MHz.
- Deep Color, Full HD 1080p@60Hz@24/36/48bit/pixels.
- Supports 1080p TVs at 24/30/60/100/120 Hz and above. Blu-ray at 24 FPS.
- Supports Digital Audio 7.1 LPCM 192KHz, 24bits, Full HD Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio uncompressed HD audio formats.
- Transfer bi-directional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal.
- RS-232 port for firmware update or RS-232 control signal transmission.
- Support HDMI CEC between your connected source and display
- LED indicators show the POWER/HDMI/HDCP/LINK status
- Transmits HDMI video & audio, RS-232 and bi-directional infra-red
- Mounting Ears and wall mount pack supplied
- Power supply included
In The Box
A 3528 HDMI CATx Receiver
IR Blaster (Disperses signal from the emitter for wider operational range)
Australian Power Cord
Power Supply: DC12V, 2A
Information & Downloads
- Type of Extender: HDBaseT Transmitter for HDMI signal over category UTP/STP Cable
- Input Signals: HDMI with Digital Video(TMDS)/Audio 0.5~1.0vPP, DDC 5Vpp
- HDBaseT Signal Supports : HDMI 1.4a HDMI format Standard, DVI and HDCP Compliant
- Video Support: HDMI and DVI TMDS format for 1920x1200 resolution up to 8.1 Gbps (340MHz), Digital RGB 48bits/px, deep color, 3D
- HDMI Audio I/O Supports: Multi Audio Formats 5.1 / 7.1, MAT(MLP), Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, DTS-ES 6.1, DTS-HD, DTS-HD-HRA, DTS-HD Master, (PCM-2CH)
- Category Cable Support: CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6a, CAT7 UTP/STP category Lan cable
- Support HDMI resolutions: 480p, 720p 1080i/1080p and Ultra HD 4K2K
- Scan Rate Accepted: Support HDMI full HD Resolution; Frequency 24Hz to 120Hz
- Controls: 1x IR in, 1x IR out and 1x Rs232 I/O
- Transfer distance: Up to 100 meters
- HDMI I/O connectors: HDMI Type A - SMD 19pin Female Type
- HDBaseT I/O connectors: HDBaseT RJ-45, 8p8c Female socket
- Safety Approvals: CE, FCC
- Dimension (WxDxH): 135mm x 130mm x 26mm
- Weight: 0.4175kg
- Power consumption: Max. 850mA (Full load 1080p-60Hz signal with use DC12V input)
- Power Supply: 12VDC, 1.25A
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.