A4033C • 30W 3 Input 100V Public Address (PA) Amplifier
$439.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Vox muting: The VOX circuit allows telephone paging via line input one or two (selectable internally). When paging via the telephone, all other line inputs are muted (ie. background music). Features variable sensitivity and time delay settings.
- 3 Inputs suitable for either microphone or line level, or for use as microphone and line level coupled together. Line level can be compact disc, cassette,tuner, etc.
- Bass and treble controls (on both microphone and auxiliary inputs).
- Full 30W RMS output (100V and 4 -16Ω outputs).
- Push to talk muting.
- Protection against over-voltage, over current, thermal run-away and short circuit load.
- Internationally accepted IEC mains socket (240V AC operation only).
- Stereo RCA sockets for all auxiliary inputs (configured to mono internally allowing standard stereo equipment to be directly connected).
- Fully balanced microphone inputs.
- Tape output, suitable for recording, or for connection to a second amplifier.
- Ten year warranty.
100% developed, designed & assembled in Australia.
Since 1976 Redback PA products have been manufactured in Perth, Western Australia by Altronics. With over 40 years experience in the commercial audio industry, we offer consultants, installers and end users reliable products of high build quality with local product support. Read more about our Australian Made products
Backed by an industry leading 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Our Redback products have a long tried and tested history of bulletproof reliability. Altronics offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Australian Made Redback products. Our local in-house service department has all the know how to answer technical queries and provide timely service. Read more about our industry leading warranty.
Information & Downloads
- Power Output: 30 Watts RMS
- T.H.D.: typically < 0.5% @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response:
- Microphone: 52Hz - 10kHz, ±3dB
- Auxiliary: 40Hz - 10kHz, ±3dB
- Speaker Outputs: 100V (330Ω) (floating)
- or 8 - 16Ω (0V referenced)
- Noise Level: All volume controls min: ..typically 76dB below rated output
- (All inputs display same signal to noise ratio)
- Dimensions: ≈ 483W x 220D x 88H mm
- Weight: ≈ 5.1kg
- Colour: Black
- Accessories: IEC Mains Lead
- Output Connectors
- Speakers: Screw Terminals
- Tape Output: RCA Stereo Socket
- Input Sensitivity
- Mic 1: 2.6mV Balanced or 3.2mV Unbalanced
- Mic 2: 2.6mV Balanced
- Mic 3: 2.6mV Balanced
- Aux 1: 150mV
- Aux 2: 150mV
- Aux 3: 150mV
- PTT Via Microphone
- Switch Contacts
- or Optional VOX Muting
- -79dB below rated output
- Input Connectors
- Mic 1: 5 pin DIN balanced or 3 pin XLR balanced or 6.35mm jack unbalanced
- Mic 2: 3 pin XLR balanced
- Mic 3: 3 pin XLR balanced
- Aux 1: RCA Stereo Socket
- Aux 2: RCA Stereo Socket
- Aux 3: RCA Stereo Socket
- 240V AC Power: IEC Type Chassis Socket
- Input 1 (Mic 1 / Aux 1): Volume
- Input 2 (Mic 2 / Aux 2): Volume
- Input 3 (Mic 3 / Aux 3): Volume
- Bass: ±10dB @ 100Hz
- Treble: ±13dB @ 10kHz
- Power: On/Off Switch
- Power Supply: 240V AC
- Indicators: Power on LED
- Protection: AC Fuse 0.5A, DC Fuse 2 x 3A (internal)
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 10 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.