A4037 • Phase5 40 Watt 100V Public Address Amplifier
$605.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Powered from 240V AC mains or 24V DC permitting battery backup operation during mains power failure. Output is 100V line only. All units feature thermal overload shutdown to protect the amplifier if a speaker fault condition develops.
A 4573 Alert/evac option board: When fitted, generates pre chime, bell, alert and evacuation tones. The alert tone can function continuously, or switch to evac tone after a preset time delay (adjustable 30 seconds to 4.5 minutes). Simply connects to the amplifier internally via the cable provided.
A 4373 Digital remote volume option board: When fitted and used in conjunction with A 2280B wallplate to provide remote volume level adjustment. Ideal for situations where the amplifier is located in a remote rack.
- 3 balanced microphone inputs
- Phantom power on mic inputs
- 3 line inputs
- 19” rack mount kit included
- VOX muting
- Tape output RCA sockets
- Bass and treble tone controls
- 100V line output
- 240V AC or 24V DC operation
- Built in short circuit protection
- 10 year warranty
- Optional evac module available
- Optional remote volume module
- Australian designed & assembled
100% developed, designed & assembled in Australia.
Since 1976 Redback PA products have been manufactured in Perth, Western Australia by Altronics. With over 40 years experience in the commercial audio industry, we offer consultants, installers and end users reliable products of high build quality with local product support. Read more about our Australian Made products
Backed by an industry leading 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Our Redback products have a long tried and tested history of bulletproof reliability. Altronics offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Australian Made Redback products. Our local in-house service department has all the know how to answer technical queries and provide timely service. Read more about our industry leading warranty.
Information & Downloads
- Power Output: 40 watts RMS
- Distortion: < 0.5% @ 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Typically 75dB below rated output. All inputs
- Mic inputs: 50Hz - 10kHz, -3dB
- Line inputs: 60Hz - 15kHz, -3dB
- Output line: 100V
- Mic 1-3: 3mV
- Line inputs 1-3: 300mV
- Speakers: Screw terminals
- Current Draw: 220mA Standby, 3A Full @ 24V DC
- Protection: 1A AC fuse and 4A DC fuse
- Weight: 7.1kg
- Dimensions: 423W x 225D x 88H mm
- Input Connectors
- Mic 1-3: 3 pin XLR balanced
- Line inputs 1-3: RCA stereo socket
- 24V DC power: Screw terminals
- 240V AC power: IEC power connector
- VOX Muting: 60dB below rated output
- Remote volume: Screw terminals
- Mic inputs: Volume
- Line inputs: Volume
- Bass: ±10dB @ 100Hz
- Treble: ±13dB @ 10kHz
- Power: On/off switch
- Indicators: Power, Overload
- Power supply: 240V AC or 24V DC
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 10 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.