A4173A • PA Amplifier Stereo/Bridgeable 2x550W
$1149.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
The protection circuitry employed ensures the integrity of the amplifier during overload condition, output terminal short circuit and output clipping. Each channel is fitted with a recessed front mounted volume level. Inputs are via balanced 3 pin XLR or unbalanced 6.35mm jack. Output connections are made via binding post or heavy duty Speakon connector.
- Rugged heavy duty construction
- 19” rack mount
- Bridgeable, parallel or two channel stereo operation
- Earth lift switch
- 3 pin XLR and 6.35mm inputs.
- Short circuit protection with indicator
- Overload protection with indicator
- Clipping prevention circuitry with indicator
- Variable speed fan forced cooling
- Muting circuit for switch on/off
Information & Downloads
- Power: 2 x 550W 8Ω, 2 x 800W 4Ω
- Power (bridged): 1600W 8Ω
- Output Connections: SPEAKON
- Freq. response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Input sensitivity: 0.77V
- Input Impedance: 20k Ω/Balanced, 10k Ω/un-balanced
- S/N Ratio: ≥95dB
- THD: ≤0.03%
- Crosstalk @ Rated Output/8kΩ/1kHz: >70dB
- Damping Factor/8kΩ/1kHz: >240
- Slew Rate: 15V/uS
- Protection: Soft Start, Short Circuit, Limiter, DC Fault, AC Line Fuse, Thermal Cut
- Cooling System: Two Steps speed fan
- Mains Power Supply: AC: 220-230V 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions (mm): ≈ 482W x 430D x 88H
- Net Weight: 10.5kg
- Gross Weight: 12.5kg
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 2 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.