A4411 • 4 Channel Stereo Mixer
$685.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Inputs: Each microphone input incorporates a 3 pin balanced XLR socket on the rear panel with 15V DC phantom powering. An additional 6.35mm socket is provided on the front panel for input 1. Auxiliary inputs are stereo and use dual RCA sockets. A 3.5mm stereo jack socket (Music Input) is also provided for auxiliary input 1 on the front panel, suitable for the output of an MP3 player or similar.
Outputs: RCA sockets are provided for left and right line level and 3 pin XLR sockets for left and right 600Ω balanced outputs. Variable mute adjustment is provided for the microphones. This enables the microphone inputs to partially or fully mute the auxiliary inputs as desired.
A 4411 Four Channel Stereo Mixer
24V 1A DC Plugpack
- 2 microphone inputs
- Phantom power on MIc inputs (15V DC)
- 2 line inputs
- Separate tone controls for line and microphones
- Stereo outputs
- 1RU 19” rack mount case
- Master volume on rear panel
- Adjustable line muting
- Front panel mount microphone and line input
- Subwoofer output
- LED VU meter
- VOX active indicator
- Signal Present indicator
- 24V DC input
- 24V DC battery back up terminals
- 10 Year Warranty
- Australian designed & assembled
100% developed, designed & assembled in Australia.
Since 1976 Redback PA products have been manufactured in Perth, Western Australia by Altronics. With over 40 years experience in the commercial audio industry, we offer consultants, installers and end users reliable products of high build quality with local product support. Read more about our Australian Made products
Backed by an industry leading 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Our Redback products have a long tried and tested history of bulletproof reliability. Altronics offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Australian Made Redback products. Our local in-house service department has all the know how to answer technical queries and provide timely service. Read more about our industry leading warranty.
Information & Downloads
- Inputs: 2 x Mic balanced 600Ω, 2 x Line Stereo 10KΩ
- Outputs(stereo): 600Ω balanced 0dBm
- Mic inputs: less than 0.3%
- Line inputs: less than 0.3%
- Frequency Response
- Mic: 30Hz-15kHz
- Line: 20Hz-30kHz
- S/N ratio: -78dB
- Sensitivity: Mic 1.5mV, line 400mV
- Phantom power: Nominal 12V DC
- Output connectors: 3 pin XLR balanced Stereo RCA
- Input Connectors
- Mic: 3 pin XLR balanced rear panel, 6.35mm jack balanced front panel
- Line inputs: RCA stereo rear panel, 3.5mm stereo jack front panel
- Mic inputs: Volume
- Line inputs: Volume
- Bass: ±12dB @ 100Hz
- Treble: ±12dB @ 10kHz
- Master Volume: On rear panel
- VOX sensitivity: On rear panel
- Mute level Aux 1 & 2: On rear panel
- Indicators: Power on LED
- Protection: 0.5A fuse
- Indicators:Power on, VOX active, Signal Present, VU Meter
- Power Supply:24V DC
- Dimensions: 482W x 152D x 44H mm
- Weight: ≈2.2kg
- Colour: Black
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 10 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.