A4580 • 16 Zone Paging System Switch Box
$900.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
A 4586 Microphone consoles - The system can accommodate up to 8 mic consoles on 4 individual circuits, maximum of 2 consoles per circuit. This console is capable of operating 16 zones, whilst an additional 16 zone expansion can be added (coming soon). A LED indicator per zone switch illuminates when selected. Cancelling a selected zone can be achieved by pressing the zone switch again, via the cancel switch or automatically if not used after approximately 10 seconds. A busy indicator LED is also fitted to all microphone consoles to indicate when the system is in use. Console 1 can be configured for priority operation over consoles 2 - 8. Consoles 2 - 8 work on a FIBD (first in best dressed) basis. PA zones can be custom labelled via USB keyboard and displayed on the colour LCD. If only 4 zones are required the A 4488 may also be connected to the A 4585.
Control box - Consisting of a 1U 19” cabinet housing the switching circuitry. The control box will accept up to 4 paging console input circuits. Console 1 may be configured to have priority over all other consoles, otherwise the system operates on a FIBD (first in best dressed) basis. Background music is selectable on or off to any zone via the selection switches at the control box. The design allows for switching either amplifier outputs (100V line), or low level balanced line signals.
Alert/Evac Interface - An RJ45 connector is provided for connection to the Redback A 4565 Alert/Evac Controller. When activated, the tones from this are transmitted on an all call basis to all zones. A priority input is also provided, this consists of two RCAs which can be used for connecting an existing EWIS system or all call telephone paging.
Single amplifier mode - With one amplifier connected to the system, BGM and paging can be distributed to any zone as desired. However, BGM will be interrupted to all zones when paging to any zone.
Dual amplifier mode - When separate PA and BGM amplifiers are used, paging can be selected without interrupting BGM to remaining zones. Switching low level signals (Aux level) - This allows the low level audio of the control box to be switched to individual zone amplifiers (maximum 16 zones). Enabling each zone speaker circuit to receive individual music program and local paging sources. The microphone consoles can page each zone amplifier as required.
A 4580 Audio Switcher
24V DC 2A Plugpack
USB - PS2 compatible keyboard (Altronics D 2111)
- Amplifier 100V level or low level balanced line switching
- Selectable pre-announcement chime
- Selectable BGM for each zone
- Accepts up to 8 paging consoles
- Expandable up to 32 zones with additional console add on (coming soon)
- Paging consoles connect via Cat 5 cable
- Mics can be up to 300m from control box
- “All call” alert/evacuation trigger
- Operates from AC plugpack (included) or 24V DC
- All inputs/outputs via pluggable terminals
- Suitable for 1 or 2 amplifier systems
- Active zone indicators
- Maximum 500W power handling over 16 zones
- 1U 19” rack mount
100% developed, designed & assembled in Australia.
Since 1976 Redback PA products have been manufactured in Perth, Western Australia by Altronics. With over 40 years experience in the commercial audio industry, we offer consultants, installers and end users reliable products of high build quality with local product support. Read more about our Australian Made products
Backed by an industry leading 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Our Redback products have a long tried and tested history of bulletproof reliability. Altronics offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Australian Made Redback products. Our local in-house service department has all the know how to answer technical queries and provide timely service. Read more about our industry leading warranty.
Information & Downloads
- Paging console inputs: 4 x RJ45 8P8C
- Data transmission: Cat5e cabling max 300m
- Front panel controls: Mic level control, BGM (background music) level control, zone BGM selection switches, Evac vox level ,Evac volume
- Front panel indicators: Mic active,Evac active
- Rear panel controls:
- BGM (background music) input: Dual stereo RCA’s
- Evac input: Dual stereo RCA’s
- BGM (background music) output: Dual stereo RCA’s
- PA (public address) output: Dual stereo RCA’s
- 24V DC Switched output: Euroblock terminal
- Zone output connectors: Euroblock terminal
- Power connection (24V DC): Euroblock terminal
- Protection (DC): Internal 2A polyswitch
- Dimensions: 482W x 175D x 44H mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 10 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.