A4905 • Mic/Line Pre-Amplifier to Line Level Out Converter
A signal is fed into either of the two inputs. Either a Balanced Mic Input with an input level of 1.5mV, or a line level input with an input level sensitivity which is DIP switch selectable to 200mV, 500mV or 1V. The Mic input and the Aux inputs have dedicated volume controls and the output volume is set by the Master volume control. The unit is powered from 24V DC only.
This unit does not include a power supply. Requires 24V DC @ 500mA. Suitable plugpack M 8968B
- XLR Mic input
- RCA Aux input
- XLR balanced output.
- Phantom power to Mic Input (15V DC).
- Controls for AUX, MIC and master volume.
- DIP Switch selectable AUX input sensitivity.
- 24VDC operation via 2.1mm DC power jack.
100% developed, designed & assembled in Australia.
Since 1976 Redback PA products have been manufactured in Perth, Western Australia by Altronics. With over 40 years experience in the commercial audio industry, we offer consultants, installers and end users reliable products of high build quality with local product support. Read more about our Australian Made products
Backed by an industry leading 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Our Redback products have a long tried and tested history of bulletproof reliability. Altronics offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Australian Made Redback products. Our local in-house service department has all the know how to answer technical queries and provide timely service. Read more about our industry leading warranty.
Information & Downloads
- Power: 24V DC Input (2.1mm)
- Max current draw: 40mA @ 24V
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 10KHz (±0.5dB)
- Noise: > -50dB
- Controls: Master, Mic and Aux volume
- Weight: ≈ 240gm
- Dimensions: ≈ 133W x 65D x 44H mm
- Colour: Black
- XLR (Microphone): Reference level, 1.5mV
- RCA (Auxiliary): DIP switch selectable level (Nominal: 0.2V, 0.5V, 1V)
- Mic input impedance: 600Ω Balanced
- Line input impedance: 10kΩ
- Connection: Balanced 3V XLR (8.5V p-p)
- Output load required: 600Ω nominal, balanced
- Output level: +15dBM
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 10 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.