A4930 • Four Output Microphone/Line Hub
$375.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
The Hub has a dedicated output for each wall plate, with front mounted volume controls for each output. Each output can be DIP switch selected to be fed to a dedicated mixed output. Each output including the mixed output has DIP switch selectable balanced mic/line, or unbalanced line level outputs which can be fed directly into amplifiers. The Hub is powered by 24V DC from the supplied plugpack.
- Connects to A 4931 Microphone/Line Pre-Amplifer Zone Wallplate.
- Connect up to four audio zones together.
- Easy Cat5e/6 UTP data cabling connection.
- Up to 300m cable runs out to zones.
- Balanced Euro terminal block connections.
- Balanced mic or line level operation.
- 24V DC operation.
- Australian designed & assembled.
To mount any of the Redback half rack products into a 19" wide racking system, the H 4990 bracket is required. If a single product is mounted into the H 4990, then a metal (H 4992) or plastic (H 4993) infill panel can be fitted for a neater finish.
100% developed, designed & assembled in Australia.
Since 1976 Redback PA products have been manufactured in Perth, Western Australia by Altronics. With over 40 years experience in the commercial audio industry, we offer consultants, installers and end users reliable products of high build quality with local product support. Read more about our Australian Made products
Backed by an industry leading 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Our Redback products have a long tried and tested history of bulletproof reliability. Altronics offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Australian Made Redback products. Our local in-house service department has all the know how to answer technical queries and provide timely service. Read more about our industry leading warranty.
- Output Mic Level: 3mV
- Output Line Level: 1V
- Output Connectors: Audio Outputs: Euroblock terminals
- Input Connectors: Wall Plate Inputs: RJ45 8P8C
- 24V DC Power: 2.1mm JACK (centre +ve)
- 24V DC Power: Euroblock terminals
- Controls: Volume1-4: Front Volume
- Power Supply: 24V DC @ 1 Amp
- Dimensions: 210W x 122D x 44H
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Shipping Weight: 0.68000Kg
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Downloads & Tools
Warranty & Returns
We offer a 10 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.