A5430 • 4 Input to 4 Output Matrix Mixer Audio RS232
Any of the four auxiliary input sources may be selected to any zone or multiple zones. Each zone has adjustments for volume, treble, bass and source selection. An LED meter provides indication for each of these settings.
The system includes two microphone inputs. Each input has a 6.35mm socket on the front panel, and a 3 pin Euroblock on the rear panel. Microphone 1 may be set to automatically VOX mute all auxiliary input sources when used. Either microphone operates on an all call basis, however paging can be inhibited to individual zones by selecting the mic on/off button for that zone. The Euroblock mic inputs can be configured for either mic or line operation, with selectable phantom power.
The system can be controlled via the included remote control or RS-232 (for third party control systems). An external mute is provided allowing a closing set of contacts to mute all auxiliary input sources.
A 5432 Zone Wallplate: Installed in each zone, this optional wallplate enables selection of input source, volume setting and mute function. A local 3.5mm jack input is provided for connection to iPod® or similar. This input automatically mutes signals from the A 5430 unit. Each wallplate is fitted with a backlit LCD indicating volume level and a user set source name. Connection to the main unit is via Cat 5e cabling with RJ45 terminations.
- Any combination of inputs to any output
- Separate bass and treble controls for all inputs
- 2 mic inputs
- Rear inputs mic/line selectable
- Phantom power for rear mic inputs
- Switch selectable on/off mic muting
- Adjustable mic muting level
- Separate rear mounted switch contact for mute control
- Separate mic on/ off switches for each zone
- LED meters for volume bass and treble & source selection
- RS232 control
- Infra red remote control (supplied with main unit)
- 19” rack mountable
- Remote source volume controls (optional A 5432)
- Easy Cat 5e wiring for zone wallplates.
Information & Downloads
- OUTPUT: >6V at 10K Ohms.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: +0/-0.5 dB 10 Hz to 50 KHz
- THD DISTORTION: < 0.001% at (20 to 20 KHz)
- HUM & NOISE: < -110 dB
- CROSSTALK: > 50 dB At 1KHz
- INPUT IMPEDANCE : 20K Ohms (balanced) 47K Ohms (unbalanced)
- VOLTAGE GAIN : Line 10 dB. Mic 50dB.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 20VA 90-240VAC 50/60 Hz
- FINISH: Black
- Front panel 6.35mm TRS sockets
- Rear panel
- Mute 2 way pluggable screw terminals
- Mic 1, 2, 3 way pluggable screw terminals
- Source inputs stereo L/R RCA sockets
- Zone outputs stereo L/R RCA sockets
- Remote wall plates RJ45 cat 5e sockets
- RS232 DE9 female
- DIMENSIONS: 420 (W)*44(H)*200(D)mm
- RS-232 Control Information:
- Protocol: RS-232
- Baud rate: 9600 bps
- Data Bit: 8 bits
- STOP Bit:1 bit
- Parity: None
- Flow Cntrl: No
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.