D0873 • PSG750 UPS 750VA Safeguard
Manufacturer's Code PSG750
Visit the PowerShield UPS Sizing Guide. which will help you select the correct UPS for your power protection needs.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (Buck and Boost)
- Light-weight compact and elegantly designed
- Intelligent microprocessor control
- Monitoring and shutdown software included
- Fax/modem/LAN surge suppression port
- Overload protection and alarm
- Output short circuit protection
- Start on battery function (cold start)
- USB communication
- Easy user replacable battery
- Australian/New Zealand approved sockets
Information & Downloads
- Topology: Line interactive
- -Voltage: 240Vac
- -Voltage range: 177Vac to 290Vac
- -Frequency: 50Hz
- - Nominal voltage: 240Vac
- - Voltage regulation: +/-10%
- - Battery transfer time: 6 msec ( typical )
- - VA/Wattage: 750VA/450W
- - Type: Sealed lead acid maintenance free battery
- - Capacity: 12V/9Ah
- - Full load backup time: 2.5 min
- - Data protection: Tel/modem/Lan, RJ45 connector.
- - Software: PowerShield Powerview for Windows
- - Interface: USB interface
- - Audible noise: <40dBA
- - Operational environment: Temperature 0-40ºC, Humidity 0-90% Non condensing
- - Dimension: (DxWxH) 199x292x91mm
- - Weight: 7kg
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 2 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.