D4261 • TD-W9960 300Mbps Wireless N VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
- Versatile Connectivity – With DSL and LAN/WAN ports, TD-W9960 is fully compatible with the VDSL2/ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL standards and also works with fiber/cable access.
- Boosted Speeds – Superfast VDSL broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps together with 300Mbps Wi-Fi.
- Maximized Range – Powerful external antennas provide far-reaching wireless coverage in every direction.
- Effortless Management – Set up in minutes with the powerful Tether app or intuitive web interface and manage the network from anywhere.
Information & Downloads
- Hardware Features
- Interface: 3 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports
- 1 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN/WAN Port
- 1 RJ11 Port
- Button: WPS Button, RESET Button, Power ON/OFF Button
- External Power Supply: 9VDC/0.6A
- IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- VDSL2 Standards: ITU-T G.993.2
- ITU-T G.993.5 (G.vector)
- ITU-T G.998.4 (G.INP)
- Dimensions: 181.6 x 129.7 x 36.2mm
- Antenna Type: Omni directional, Fixed
- Antenna Gain: 2 x 5dBi
- Wireless Features
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Frequency: 2.400-2.4835GHz
- Transmit Power: <20dBm(EIRP)
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2
- encryptions, Wireless MAC Filtering
- Software Features
- Quality of Service: WMM, Bandwidth Control (IP QoS)
- Security: NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, Denial of Service (DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death, Access Control, Service Filtering, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Operating Modes: VDSL/ADSL Modem Router, Wireless Router
- Management: Web Based Configuration (HTTP), Remote management, CWMP(TR-069), Web Based Firmware Upgrade, Diagnostic Tools
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, ALG, UPnP
- VPN Pass-Through: IPSec VPN
- Protocols Supports: IPv4 and IPv6
- ATM/PPP Protocols: PPPoE (RFC2516)
- PPPoA (RFC 2364)
- MERIPoE (RFC 1483 Routed)
- IPoA (RFC1577/2225)
- Bridge (RFC1483 Bridge)
- Advanced Features Parental Controls, Network Address Translation(NAT), Port Mapping(Grouping), Static Routing, RIP v1/v2(optional), DNS Relay, DDNS, IGMP V1/V2/V3
- APP: Tether App
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Package Contents: TD-W9960
- External DSL Splitter
- RJ-11 DSL Cable
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power Adapter
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux, Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other, Java-enabled browser, Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃(32℉~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃(-40℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 3 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.