K2222 • 300 In 1 Electronics Lab Kit
$279.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Spring Method: Simply slip pre-cut wires and components into special springs for a safe, secure connection.
Breadboard Method: Featured in this advanced kit, this system is used by professionals and engineers. Just plug the components and wires into the special breadboard socket holes.
No soldering is required. Everything uses battery power - no dangerous AC is required, so it's safe for all ages. Labs come with all components and wires needed to build each project. NO TOOLS ARE REQUIRED. No prior knowledge is needed to assemble and build these exciting projects. Easy-to-read, illustrated, lab-style manuals take you through each electronic experiment step-by-step. These are ideal for MIDDLE SCHOOLS and HIGH SCHOOLS
Requires 6 "AA" batteries (not included)
Suitable for children aged 14 and over
- Everything you need to build 300 Exciting Electronic Projects.
- Learn the basics of electronics and put your knowledge to work creating 300 different electronic experiments, special lighting effects, radio transmitter and receivers, amazing electronic sound effects, cool games and MORE!
- Includes built-in breadboard for easy wiring and connection of components, and an LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) indicates the information during the experiments in process!
- Build your knowledge by exploring amplifiers, analog and digital circuits plus how to read schematic diagrams.
- Includes transistors, transformers, diodes, resistors, capacitors, phototransistors, CDs, integrated circuits, speaker, earphone, LEDS, LED digit display!
- Fact-filled, illustrated, lab-style manual included.
Information for schools
Altronics are one of Australia's leading suppliers of educational electronics kits to schools, science workshops and institutions. Our kit range aims to introduce kids with curious minds to the concepts of electronics, solar power, robotics and DIY construction.
If your organisation requires kits for your science curriculum, simply apply for an instant 30 day institutional account. This account offers bulk buying rates to ensure your organisation gets the most science for their budget!
Information & Downloads
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.