K6009 • Photoflash Camera Trigger Kit
Important Note For Kit Buyers:
This product is supplied in component form and requires soldering, drilling, and assembly. We recommend users are familiar with at least basic electronic principles and have the ability to solder.
Why buy an Altronics Kit?
Altronics kits are premium do-it-yourself projects designed to be assembled with ease. However, basic electronics knowledge and soldering skills are essential to construct our kits. A difficulty rating is provided to help determine if your ability is sufficient to build the kit project. Please note, once assembly has been commenced we are unable to honor any warranty claims. Please see the full details here.
Information & Downloads
- Trigger inputs: electret microphone or external trigger (via PIR sensor etc)
- Delay time: 0 to 999ms in 1ms increments or 0 to 9.99 seconds in 10ms increments
- Timing Accuracy: 1ms or 10ms
- Outputs: (1) Non-delayed triggering for external shutter release (2) Delayed triggering for electronic flash
- Power: 9V alkaline battery
- Consumption: 16mA (standby); 30mA when triggered
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.