M8561 • 12V DC UPS Battery Backup Power Supply
Note: Unit will power up upon power and battery connection. If a short circuit occurs, the unit will automatically restart when the short condition is removed/fixed.
- Output short-circuit protection (Auto reset when short circuit is removed)
- Output current-limiting and over-voltage protection
- Separate standby battery circuit with fast changeover
- Standby battery voltage shutdown below 10.8V DC
Information & Downloads
- Input Power: 100-240V AC @ 50-60Hz
- Output Power: 12V DC 15% tolerance
- Output Current: 5A (max)
- Standby Battery: 12V/7Ah
- Current Protection: 6A +/- 5%
- Noise: ≤ 100mV
- Efficiency: ≥ 85%
- Charge Voltage: 13.8V DC
- Charge Current: 1A
- Battery Under Voltage Protection: 10V DC
- Enclosure Dimensions: 265 x 195 x 75 mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.