Q1026A • Analogue Multimeter With Transistor Test
Analogue multimeters are ideal for observing constantly varying quantities such as cyclic voltages or for speaker resonance testing. This multimeter has 20k ohm /Volt sensitivity with a colour scale and mirrored arc for parallax error reduction. Includes audible continuity tester, battery test range, and up to 10A DC current measurement. Complete with integral stand, fuse and diode protection and test leads. Requires 9V battery.
- Battery test range
- Continuity tester
- 10A DC current range
- Integral stand
- Fuse and diode protection
- Moving coil to measure extremely cyclic voltages
- Mirrored scale to minimise parallax error
- Resistance range zero adjustment
- Transistor hFE & LED tester
Information & Downloads
- DC volts: 0-0.1, 2.5, 10, 50, 250, 1000V ±4%
- AC volts: 10, 50, 250, 1000V ±4%
- DC amps: 0, 0.05, 2.5, 25, 250mA, 10A ±4%
- Resistance: 1, 10, 100, 1k, 10kΩ
- Battery test: 1.5V and 9V
- Sensitivity: 20K Ohm/V DC, 9K Ohm/V AC
- Protection: 500mA/250V and 10A/250V
- Dimensions: ≈160L x 105W x 40H mm
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 2 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.