S3270 • SPDT Momentary Solder Tail Microswitch (15A)
$5.75 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Information & Downloads
- Rating: 15A 125 / 250 VAC
- Terminal: A ( Solder )
- Circuit position: S.P.D.T.
- Operating force (OF): max.200 g
- Releasing force (RF): min. 28 g
- Pre‐travel (PT): max. 2.5mm
- Over‐travel (OT): min. 1.6mm
- Movement differential (MD): max. 1.2mm
- Operating position (OP): 18.2+1.2mm
- Dielectric strength (between contacts): 1,000 VAC ; 50 / 60 HZ for 1 minute
- Dielectric strength (between terminal and ground): 1,500 VAC ; 50 / 60 HZ for 1 minute
- Mechanically service life: 5,000,000 operations / (min.)
- Electrically service life: 500,000 operation /(min.)(at rated load)
- Ambient temperature: 25°C ~ 180°C
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.