S4737 • 18650 Samsung 3500mAh Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
Lithium-ion rechargeables offer excellent properties for use in consumer devices, including excellent energy density and low maintenance. Lithium-ion do not suffer from memory effect and possess no regular cycling that batteries often require to extend their service life.
Common applications for 18650 cells include:
LED flash lights
Converting AA or AAA powered products over to higher performance (providing voltage matches).
Information & Downloads
- Nominal Capacity: 3500mAh (0.2C, 2.75V discharge)
- Minimum Capacity: 3350mAh(0.2C, 2.75V discharge)
- Charging Voltage: 4.2 ±0.05 V
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Charging Method: CC-CV (constant voltage with limited current)
- Charging Current: Standard charge: 1700mA
- Charging Time: Standard charge : 4hours
- Max. Charge Current: 2000mA (ambient temperature 25°C)
- Max. Discharge Current: 8A (continuous discharge)
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 2.65V
- Cell Weight: 50.0g max
- Cell Dimension: Height: 65.25mm max, Diameter: 18.55mm max,
- Operating Temperature: Charge: 0 to 45°C, Discharge: -10 to 60°C
- Storage Temperature 1 year: -20~25°C, 3 months: -20~45°C, 1 month: -20~60°C
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.