S5268 • 8 Sector Alarm Panel
The remote keypad is located at the point of entry and exit. Ie. Typically the front door. Once installed, this controls the entire alarm system. The system is armed and disarmed by a user selectable code which is keyed into the panel. All system functions such as entry / exit delay, alarm duration, zone type are programmed directly from the remote keypad. Full system status is displayed on the keypad indicating any zone tripped, low battery, recording, silent trip, arm prohibited. Panic & duress alarm functions are also available.
Up to 3 additional keypads may be installed as required. The dialler function (unapproved) can call up to 4 separate numbers when the alarm is triggered. It is capable of playing a user recordable message (up to 20 seconds long). This is especially useful for notifying yourself or friends when your home or business is being broken into.
Note: Power supply and battery not included.
Control box dimensions: 265 x 270 x 78mm
Keypad dimensions: 117 x 117 x 27mm.
S 5268 includes lockbox with alarm circuitry and keypad.
- Separate keypad and control unit
- Keypad suits standard 2 gang wallbox or surface mount block
- Programmable master code, client code and 8 user codes
- All user codes are equipped with duress function
- Dialler function can phone up to 4 numbers (not approved for Australian phone line connection)
- Recordable message for dialler function
- 8 programmable zones
- 2 “software zones” for panic & duress alarms
- All zones can be configured for single or multiple triggering
- Full memory of alarm events
- Programmable entry / exit delay and alarm duration
- Programmable response time for each zone
- Exit/ entry beep enable / disable options
- Instant arming codes for home or away options
- Provision for arm / disarm with up to 3 remote keypads
- Power watchdog resets the system before the battery is exhausted
- Non-volatile memory
- Connection for remote siren and strobe
- Built in dynamic battery charger and tester
- Battery condition can be checked manually or automatically
- AC or DC operation
- Battery backup option
- 12 months warranty
Downloads & Tools
Warranty & Returns
We offer a 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.