T2065 • Temperature Controlled 90W Vacuum Desoldering Station
- PTC controlled ceramic heater element
- Burn proof rubber leads
- 160°C to 480°C temperature adjustable
- Dual reading backlit display
- Easy clean solder reservoir
- High suction vacuum pump
- Includes three tips & nozzle cleaners
- ESD safe
- Stand with integrated tip cleaners
- RoHS compliant
What makes a desoldering station such a vital workbench tool?
Recycle: It’s a satisfying experience to recover useful parts from old and broken boards. A desoldering station is particularly useful for salvaging hard to find or expensive components.
Speed: Manual desoldering with braid or handheld pumps is a finicky slow process. A vacuum desoldering unit turns it into a single handed job, melting and sucking the solder at the same time.
Fix: Soldered in a capacitor the wrong way around? No problem! Quickly fix assembly mistakes with minimum of fuss. Great for schools, engineering labs and soldering workshops.
Information & Downloads
- Voltage input: 220 - 240V AC
- Heater: 24V Ceramic element
- Nominal power: 90W
- Temperature range: 160ºC to 480ºC
- Tip to ground resistance: <0.1Ω
- Heat up time: ≈80 sec to 400°C
- Dimensions: 220W x 215D x 160Hmm
- Weight: 6kg
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.