T2090 • Economy 40W Soldering Station
- Slimline & lightweight hand piece
- Burn proof silicone rubber handpiece lead
- High insulation ceramic heating element for rapid heat-up and instant recovery
- 250° to 450°C adjustable
- Replaceable tips
- 40W iron
- Backed by Micron's locally available spares, including a range of different tip types.
Why buy a Micron soldering iron?
We stock a full range of parts and spares for all our Micron® soldering equipment. In addition to the 1 year warranty available, we guarantee to stock spare tips and consumables to suit your chosen soldering iron for up to 10 years.
Information & Downloads
- Temperature range: 150°C to 450°C
- Soldering Iron Wattage: 40W
- Voltage Input: 220-240V AC
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.