T3009 • JB KwikPlastik High Strength Plastic Epoxy Adhesive
Manufacturer's Code 8237
After mixing, it forms a polymer compound that can be molded or used to build up an repair just about anything made from plastic. When cured, it can be sawed, drilled, carved, sanded and painted. PlasticWeld has a 20-25 minute work life; functional cure occurs in 2-3 hours. PlasticWeld cures to an off-white color, is rated at a tensile strength of 350 PSI. Does not adhere to polyethylene, polypropylene or some other plastics. Test for adhesion first.
Packaged as one 57 gram tube.
- Repair and rebuild any Rigid and semi-flexible plastic including ABS, PVC and CPVC
- Rebuild automotive trim, fibreglass parts and vinyl siding
- Bonds instantly with superior strength and does not shrink or pull away
- Sets in 20 minutes
- Drinking water safe.
- Ideal for repair of plastic car parts including bumpers or trim.
- After full cure, can be sanded, drilled, painted or sawn.
Information & Downloads
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.