W0812 • Solder Sleeve Heatshrink Yellow Tube Pk6
$4.95 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Best method for shrinking/melting
For best results use a flameless heatgun capable of 450°C or more (or wave a blow torch/lighter over the tubing). Heat will need to be applied long enough to allow the solder to liquify and flow inside whilst the outer tubing shrinks over the join. Its important to get even heat across the join, so be sure to rotate the join over the heat source, focusing mainly on the join itself and working outward to shrink the tubing around the cabling itself.
- Shrinkage 2:1
- Contains glue that has a waterproof function
- Hot melt adhesive label (shows size)
- Designed for easy operation
- Working temperature: - 55℃~125℃
- Fully contraction temperature: 130℃
- Solder began to melt temperature: 125℃
- Solder completely melt temperature: 150℃
Information & Downloads
- Dielectirc Voltage Withstand: 2.0kV
- Voltage Rating: 600V
- Voltage Drop: Less than 2.0mV
- Copper Corrosion: Non-corrosive
- Length: 40mm
- Inner Diameter: 6.0mm
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.