Z2524 • LM324 Low Power Quad Op. Amplifier
$2.15 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Operation from dual rail power supplies is also possible and the low current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Uses include sensor amplifiers, DC gain blocks and conventional op amp circuits which can be easily run off asingle power supply system.
The LM324 can be run using the standard +5V power supply voltage which is used in digital systems and will provide the required interface electronics without needing additional ±15V power supplies.
- Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
- Large DC voltage gain 100 dB
- Wide bandwidth (unity gain) 1 MHz (temperature compensated)
- Wide power supply range: Single supply 3V to 32V or dual supplies ±1.5V to ±16V
- Very low supply current drain (700 μA) independent of supply voltage
- Low input biasing current 45 nA (temperature compensated)
- Low input offset voltage 2 mV and offset current: 5 nA
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
- Large output voltage swing 0V to V+ − 1.5V
Information & Downloads
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.