Z6208A • Funduino L293D Motor Shield For Arduino
- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the Arduino"s high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter. Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping. 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection,
- Can run motors on 4.5V to 25V DC.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up.
- 2 external terminal power interface, for separate logic/motor supplies.
- Tested compatible for Arduino Mega, Diecimila and Duemilanove.
How-To and Examples from Lady ADA
Downloads and libraries for motor shield
Information & Downloads
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.