Z6381 • WiFi ESP8266-ESP-12F Development Board
Size: 59 x 31mm
- Adopts industrial chip esp8266, esp-12f module with metal shielding Case, strong Anti-slip potential;
- Used as an independent commission for the development of esp8266, uploading an official to the team Firmware, open source nodemcu, etc.
- Can also be used as an independent development board for Arduino, use the same as Arduino Development Board.
Information & Downloads
- Supports wireless 802.11 B / G / N standard;
- Supports two modes of operation sta / AP;
- Built-in tcp / ip stack, can configure one socket;
- Supports the TCP / UDP server and client standard;
- The serial port's serial port transmission speed can be:
- 1200/2400/4800/9600/19200/38400/57600/74800 / 115,200 bps;
- Serial port data: 5/6/7/8 bit;
- Serial port-even check: no;
- Serial port of the stop bit: 1/2 bit;
- 1 Reset button;
- The key button also has a configuration function;
- Wi-Fi Operating current: Continuous transmission: ≈70ma
- (200mA max), stand from Mode: <200uA;
- Operating voltage: DC 3.3V
- Wireless transmission speed: 110-460800bps;
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C ~ + 125 ° C
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.