Z6415 • Raspberry Pi 400 Desktop Computer
Raspberry Pi PI 400
PLEASE NOTE: MAXIMUM 2 UNITS PER ORDER DUE TO STOCK SHORTAGES ON THIS PRODUCT.
Note: The Pi 400 requires NOOBS version 3.5.0 or higher. You can use a Pi 4 NOOBS card (such as Altronics #D0313A) and update the OS image or alternatively create a new one on a blank micro SD card by downloading the latest NOOBS OS from Raspberry Pi.
- Quad-core 64 bit processor
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200 DRAM
- Wireless networking 802.11b/g/n/ac
- 2x USB 3.0 and 1x USB 2.0 ports
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual display output
- 4K video playback
- Ideal for surfing the web, creating and editing documents and learning to program with Raspberry Pi OS Desktop.
- Full 40 pin GPIO header on rear.
- Micro SD card slot
Information & Downloads
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200
- Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- 78- or 79-key compact keyboard (depending on regional variant)
- 5V DC via USB connector
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C ambient
- Maximum dimensions 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.