Z6428 • 5A Current Sensor Module for Arduino
$11.95 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
- Low-noise analog signal path.
- 5µs output rise time in response to step input current.
- 50 kHz bandwidth.
- Total output error 1.5% at TA= 25°C, and 4% at –40°C to 85°C.
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package.
- 1.2 mΩ internal conductor resistance.
- 2.1 kV RMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8.
- 5.0 V, single supply operation.
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- Extremely stable output offset voltage.
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis.
Information & Downloads
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.