Z6430 • Pi Cap Module to suit Raspberry Pi
Note: Raspberry Pi's shown for illustration purposes.
Information & Downloads
- Altronics Code: Z6430
- Barcode: 9321758220528
- Shipping Weight: 0.35800Kg
- Packaging Sizes
- EACH: 1
- Printed Catalogue Page 229
- Large Image 1
- Large Image 2
- Large Image 3
- Data Sheet - Pin Functions
- Data Sheet -Touch Board vs Pi Cap
- Data Sheet - Pi Cap + Raspberry Pi
- Data Sheet
- Instructions - How to make tutorials
- • Touch IC – Resurgent Semiconductor MPR121
- • Audio output – 15mW into 32Ω via 3.5mm stereo socket
- • Input voltage – 3.3V (via 40-way Raspberry Pi GPIO connector)
- • Input current – 17mA idle, 36mA with all features in concurrent use.
- • Capacitive touch electrodes – 12 (of which 8 can be configured as 3.3V digital I/O)
- • Digital I/O Pins – 7, brought out from 40-way Raspberry Pi GPIO connector – pins 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 22, 36
- • Push switch – active low momentary push switch connected to pin 7 on the 40-way Raspberry Pi GPIO connector (requires the Pi's onboard pullup resistor to be enabled in software)
- • Active low, red connected to J8.31 (5mA when on), green to J8.29 (1mA when on), blue to J8.37 (4mA when on)
- • Prototyping area – 84 pads (7 x 12) with 1mm diameter drills spaced 2.54mm apart.
- • Dimensions – 85mm x 40mm x 7mm
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.