Z6529 • 2.2" TFT Display Module For Arduino
Display module information
This display module features a 262,144-color single-chip SOC driver for a-TFT liquid crystal display with resolution of 240x320 dots, comprising a 720-channel source driver, a 320-channel gate driver, 172,800 bytes GRAM for graphic display data of 240RGBx320 dots, and power supply circuit.
The display module supports parallel 8-/9-/16-/18-bit data bus MCU interface, 6-/16-/18-bit data bus RGB interface and 3-/4-line serial peripheral interface (SPI). The moving picture area can be specified in internal GRAM by window address function. The specified window area can be updated selectively, so that moving picture can be displayed simultaneously independent of still picture area.
The module can operate with 1.65V ~ 3.3V I/O interface voltage and an incorporated voltage follower circuit to generate voltage levels for driving an LCD. The display module supports full color, 8-color display mode and sleep mode for precise power control by software and these features make this display module an ideal LCD driver for medium or small size portable products such as digital cellular phones, smart phone, MP3 and PMP where long battery life is a major concern.
- Compatible with 3.3/5V operation voltage level
- OnBoard level conversion chip for 5/3.3v MCU
- With SD card socket
- With Backlight control circuit
- SPI serial bus only need 4 IO at least
- Size: 2.2 inch
- Control IC: ILI9225
- Display resolution: 176*220
Information & Downloads
- Display Spec
- Size: 2.2 inch
- Resolution: 240(RGB) x 320
- Interface: 4-Wire SPI
- Color Depth: 262K/65K
- Technology Type: a-Si
- Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.141X0.141
- Pixel Configuration: R.G.B. Vertical Stripe
- Display Mode: TM with Normally White
- Surface Treatment(Up Polarizer): Clear Type(3H)
- Viewing Direction: 6 o’clock
- Gray Scale Inversion Direction: 12 o’clock
- Mechanical Characteristics
- LCM (W x H x D) (mm): 40.10x55.20x2.35
- Active Area(mm): 33.84x45.12
- With/Without TSP: Without TSP
- LED Numbers: 4 LEDs
- Driver IC
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.