P0792 • Speakon Socket Chassis Mount NL4MP
Manufacturer's Code NL4MP
$13.25 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Attention: speakON is NOT to be used as an AC mains or power supply connector!
- Current rating 30 A rms
- Glass reinforced materials make it extremely robust and dependable
- Precise keyway for secure mating
- Accurate twist lock latching system
- Metal insert in locking area
- Airtight design - optimized for speaker applications
4 Pin Speakon® Wiring Details
SpeakOn® or Lockable Speaker Connectors can be wired up in a variety of ways for different applications. Two positive and two negative pins are provided allowing two channels of audio to be passed via a single connector. In single channel applications only +1 and -1 will be connected.
Information & Downloads
- Contact resistance: ≤3 mΩ (inner) (after lifetime)
- Dielectric strength: 4kVdc (peak)
- Insulation resistance: >1 GΩ (after dampheat)
- Rated current per contact: 30A rms continuous
- Rated current per contact: 40A audiosignal, duty cycle 50 %
- Rated voltage: 250V (Insulation)
- Lifetime: >5000 mating cycles
- Locking device: Quick Lock
- Chassis shape: D
- Layouts: tandard hole position, thru holes
- Contact plating: 4µm Ag
- Contacts: Bronze (CuSn6)
- Shell: Polyamide (PA 6 30 % GR) black
- Flammability: UL 94 HB
- Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.