Altronics carries a number of spare parts for our regular product lines. At times there can be some delays for parts as we are dependant on our suppliers time schedules.
Altronics has a number of service agents around the country to service our range of products. Altronics own service departments are located in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne.
It is essential to contact Altronics for an (RA) Return Authority prior to returning any item for servicing. See below for more information.
Altronic Distributors warrants their products for a minimum one year from date of purchase from Altronics or its resellers to the consumer. If this item is part of an installation or another product, please contact the installer or supplier for your warranty. Note that there are a some (very few) exceptions to this standard one year warranty period, these are always stated on the product information.
During the warranty period, we undertake to repair or replace your product at no charge if found to be defective due to a manufacturing fault. The warranty excludes damage by misuse or incorrect installation (i.e. failure to install and operate device according to specifications in the supplied instruction manual), neglect, shipping accident, or no fault found, nor by use in a way or manner not intended by the supplier.
Under no circumstances should you attempt to repair the device yourself or via a non-authorised Altronics service centre, as this will invalidate the warranty!
To organise repair or service it is essential you contact your PLACE OF PURCHASE.
1. Contact us on 1300 797 007 and quote your tax invoice number.
2. Upon contacting us we will issue an R.A. (return authorisation).
3. A copy of the R.A. will be sent to you (via email). This contains instructions on how and where to ship the goods. The freight for shipping back to Altronics for all repairs is at the customers expense.
4. Please ensure your goods are sent with a copy of the R.A. form (or at least the R.A. number). This ensures prompt service processing.
5. Please quote the R.A. number in any correspondence with us in regards to your repair.
Note: Altronics will pay the return freight to the customer where the warranty claim has been accepted.
1. Please return the goods to us in any of our stores with a copy of your proof of purchase/tax invoice.
2. Upon leaving the goods at our store an R.A. number will be issued to you.
3. Once repaired we will contact you advising that the goods are ready to be collected.
Note: It is at Altronics discretion as to whether the goods will be repaired or replaced (whilst under warranty); and as to whether identical goods will be used to replace the item due to changes of models / products.
All components supplied in Altronics kits are of high quality and are covered by our standard warranty. However we cannot guarantee components that have been used nor can we guarantee the constructors workmanship. Once a kit has been commenced all warranty claims are void. Should you open a kit and find any damaged or faulty components please contact us immediately to arrange replacements. Similarly, if you open a kit to find it beyond your skill level please contact us within 14 days to arrange a return for credit or exchange. If you have any doubts regarding the difficulty of a kit please contact us for more information
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.