A2776C • Yamaha® RX-V385B 5.1 Surround Sound Receiver
Manufacturer's Code RXV385B
$499.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Yamaha AV Setup Guide iOS
Download Yamaha AV Setup Guide for iOS
Yamaha AV Setup Guide For Android
Download Yamaha AV Setup Guide for Android
- Bluetooth compatible for wireless music streaming This AV receiver is equipped with Bluetooth functionality to let you enjoy easy wireless music playback from smartphones and other devices. Yamaha Compressed Music Enhancer is now optimised for Bluetooth audio transmission to ensure that your music will have vivid, lively sound quality even during wireless playback.
- 4K Ultra HD full support with 4K60p, HDCP2.2 This AV receiver completely supports with the latest HDMI standards. Thanks to transmission of 4K video at 60 frames per second pass-through, you can fully enjoy the high definition video quality of 4K without degradation. It also adheres to the HDCP2.2 copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission.
- HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel 3D means the receiver can handle 3D signal data. The Audio Return Channel function enables data to be sent and received via the same HDMI cable, so you can hear the sound from the TV via a single HDMI cable, with no need for an extra optical cable.
- Discrete amp configuration for high sound quality This AV receiver was designed with a strong focus on achieving exceptionally high sound clarity. It employs a discrete amp configuration and a low jitter PLL circuit, which contribute to its excellent audio performance.
- AV setup guide app makes system setup easier AV Setup Guide is an app that makes it much easier to perform receiver setup, and also assists you with cable connections between the AV receiver and source devices. It guides you through various settings such as speaker connections, TV and source device connections and power amp assignment. System illustrations and actual AV receiver images help you understand how to make the connections between devices, for much quicker system setup. It is available in multiple languages. Designed for iOS and Android tablet.
- SCENE for one-touch start Pressing a SCENE button powers on the AV Receiver and selects the input source and DSP mode. You can re-set the buttons for different sources by selecting a source and DSP mode, then pressing a SCENE button for more than three seconds.
- HDMI CEC for easy operation Another benefit of HDMI is the availability of CEC functionality. When the unit is connected to a CEC compatible TV, it will turn on and off together with the TV, and you can use the TV remote to control the volume. CEC also provides advanced functionality with other components. For example, you can use the receiver’s remote unit to control player functions like Skip and Stop. NOTE: All connected devices must be HDMI CEC compatible. Some CEC compatible TVs / players may not work.
- YPAO sound optimisation for automatic speaker setup YPAO analyses the room acoustics and adjusts various audio parameters for optimum sound in just a few minutes. It’s like having a professional installer calibrate your system.
- HD audio with CINEMA DSP Yamaha’s exclusive CINEMA DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, etc.), providing natural and expansive sound imaging.
- Virtual CINEMA FRONT provides irtual 5-channel surround sound with high quality and resolution Even when it is impossible to install surround speakers behind the listening position, Virtual CINEMA DSP reproduces virtual 5-channel surround sound filled with realism, with only two front speakers. With Virtual CINEMA FRONT, you will enjoy virtual 5-channel surround sound with higher quality and resolution by installing surround speakers at the front. You get more flexibility to arrange your speakers inside the room, along with easy enjoyment of high quality surround sound.
- Extra Bass provides rich bass reproduction, even with small speakers Yamaha’ s exclusive low-range enhancement technology delivers richer bass than you expect from the speaker size while maintaining good localisation and sound balance even with compact front speakers. When a subwoofer is used, it improves the volume of the entire low range of the speaker system, not only the front speakers, but also enhancing the bass from the subwoofer. You'll enjoy video and music with sound that has exceptional power and presence.
- Compressed Music Enhancer When music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3, the frequency response suffers. Yamaha’s Compressed Music Enhancer employs sophisticated digital signal processing using exclusive algorithms to restore what was lost, so the music always sounds the way it should.
- Subwoofer Trim for improved sound imaging The Subwoofer Trim control enhances the low frequencies by avoiding overlap with the front speaker output. This will result in a cleaner, more focused sound stage while providing a seamless frequency response. When subwoofer frequency overlap occurs in conventional systems, the overall sound is “pushed” toward the subwoofer. Subwoofer Trim takes care of this by separating the low subwoofer frequencies cleanly, thus stabilising the front stage while providing a well-balanced enhanced bass sound.
- ECO mode lowers power consumption by 20%* Yamaha’s new ECO mode reduces power consumption by about 20%. It can be set from the top of the GUI menu. NOTE: Compared to power consumption when ECO mode is off (Yamaha measurement).
- Selectable auto power standby Auto Power Standby lets you save energy by selecting to turn off the power after 20 minutes, 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours.
Information & Downloads
- User Interface
- Remote Control Unit
- On-screen display
- Surround Sound
- 17 DSP Programs
- Dialogue Level Adjustment
- Dialogue Lift
- Cinema DSP
- Dolby TrueHD
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- Video Features
- Deep Colour/x.v.Colour/24Hz Refresh Rate /Auto Lip-Sync
- 4K Ultra HD Pass-through and upscaling
- HDMI 3D passthrough
- HDMI Audio Return Channel
- 70 W (6 ohms, 0.09% THD) 2 Channels Driven
- 5.1 Channel
- Standby Power Consumption (IR only) ≤0.1W
- Auto Power Standby
- Dimensions 435 x 151 x 315 mm
- Weight 7.4 kg
- ECO mode
- Audio Features
- Initial Volume & Maximum Volume Setting
- YPAO Sound Optimisation
- 192kHz/24-bit Burr-Brown DACs for all channels
- Audio Delay - 0-500ms
- HDMI CEC
- HDMI 4 in / 1 out (HDCP2.2, HDR10 / Dolby Vision / HLG and BT.2020 compatible)
- USB Input
- Front AV Input - USB/Mini Jack
- Composite Video Input/Output - 3 / 1
- Analog Audio Input/Output - 4 (front 1) / 0
- Digital Audio Input/Output Optical - 1 / 0
- Digital Audio Input/Output Coaxial - 2 / 0
- Preout - Subwoofer
- Headphone Output FM/AM Tuner
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.