A3148 • HDMI Over IP UTP Balun Transmitter With POE IR And RS232
These transmitters and receivers are very flexible, allowing for various system configurations including one to one, one to many, many to one and many to many modes. Up to 64 transmitters may be used and a total maximum of 256 transmitters & receivers per system. Each device in the system can be individually addressed with support for IGMP and DHCP automatic addressing.
Importantly, PoE (802.3af) has also been included, allowing for the transmitter and receiver to be powered directly from a PoE equipped switch, eliminating the need for individual plugpacks. It also allows an infra-red signal path back to the source equipment for remote control at the receiver location.
These units are ideally suited for multi source, multi screen environments such as clubs, pubs, convention centres, venues etc.
Dimensions: 119 x 79.5 x 28mm
Receivers sold separately
- 1080p @ 60Hz over 120m Cat5e/6
- H.264 compression for reduced network load
- Wi-Fi streaming compatible
- Individually addressable RX & TX
- Powered by PoE 802.3af
- Wide-band IR pass 38KHz - 56KHz
- RS-232 pass through
- HDMI loop output
- LPCM audio support
- Up to 256 RX/TX units per system
- Addressable groups (up to 64)
- Supports DHCP
- Works with standard ethernet an PoE switches
- Access network streams via VLC on PC/tablet etc.
- Includes power supply
- 15Mbps streaming
Information & Downloads
- Protocol: H.264 encoder over TCP/IP
- Video Format: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720o/1080p@60Hz
- Audio Format: LPCM, Audio sampling rate 48kHz
- Bit Rate: 15Mbps
- HDCP: Yes
- IR Frequency: 38-56 kHz
- RS232 Baud Rate: Default 2400bps-8 options
- IR: supports 38kHz
- IP Setting& Group ID Setting
- Default IP: TX: 192.168.1.11; RX: 192.168.1.12
- Group ID: Group 00-Group 63
- Transmitter Connections
- Input: 1x HDMI socket
- Output: 1x RJ45 output, 1x HDMI looping output
- RS232: Phoenix RS232 port
- Power Supply: DC 5V 1A
- Power Consumption: Max 3 watt
- Dimensions: 119 x 79.5 x 28mm
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.