A3218A • HDMI & Infra-Red HDBaseT Cat5e/6 Extender UTP Balun
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Includes transmitter, receiver, IR target, IR emitter & power supply.
- 100m Range
- HDBaseT single UTP
- HDCP compliant
- Transmitter or receiver unit can be powered via PoE
- Supports uncompressed HDMI signal
- Supports 1080p @ 60Hz 48bit
- Supports 4K x 2K @ 30Hz 24bit (70m max)
- Supports 3D passthrough
- Supports LPCM, DTS digital, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD, Dolby True HD
Information & Downloads
- POE (Power Over Ethernet) function: Either TX or RX powered 12V@2.5A.
- POE Power Consumption: <10W.
- UTP cable termination: IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance:
- 100 meters: 1080P @ 60Hz 36bit; 3D 1080P@ 30Hz 36bit;
- 70 meters: 1080P @ 60Hz 48bit; 1080P @ 120Hz 24bit; 3D 1080P @ 60Hz 36bit, 4K x 2K @ 30Hz 24bit.
- HDMI version support: V1.4
- HDCP compliant: Yes
- Full HD support: 1080p @ 60Hz 48 bit/pixels, 1080p @ 120Hz 24 bit/pixels, 3D 1080P 60Hz and 4K x 2K @ 30Hz 24bit.
- Infra-red control: Bi-directional.
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.