A4280 • Public Address (PA) Mixer Amplifier 250W 100V 4 Zone
$1325.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
- Multi-stage thermally cued fan cooling
- 2U 19” rack mount (with optional A 4376)
- Tape record out terminals
- MP3 based Alert/Evac tones with MP3 voice over message for emergency tones (built in)
- 3 mic input and 4 auxiliary inputs
- Phantom powering available on all inputs
- Adjustable vox muting on inputs 1 & 2.
- Bass and treble tone controls
- Terminals for 100V line output
- 240V AC or 24V DC power operation
- Thermal & fuse overload protection
- Built in short circuit protection
- Australian designed & assembled
100% developed, designed & assembled in Australia.
Since 1976 Redback PA products have been manufactured in Perth, Western Australia by Altronics. With over 40 years experience in the commercial audio industry, we offer consultants, installers and end users reliable products of high build quality with local product support. Read more about our Australian Made products
Backed by an industry leading 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Our Redback products have a long tried and tested history of bulletproof reliability. Altronics offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Australian Made Redback products. Our local in-house service department has all the know how to answer technical queries and provide timely service. Read more about our industry leading warranty.
Information & Downloads
- Power output: 250W
- Distortion: <0.5% @ 1kHz
- Output line: 100V
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 12kHz, -3dB
- Line inputs: 300mV
- Mic line sensitivity: 3mV balanced
- Mic input: >75dB below rated output
- Line inputs: >81dB below rated output
- Speaker connection: Pluggable terminals
- Power connection: IEC or 24VDC pluggable terminal
- Audio inputs: 3 pin XLR, stereo RCA, 3.5mm jack
- Controls: Volume (3), Bass, Treble, Master, Zone Selection (4)
- Bass adjustment: ±10dB @ 100hz
- Treble adjustment: ±10dB @ 10kHz
- Indicators: Power, 24VDC, Fault, Peak Limit, Over Load, Paging Active
- Fuse protection: 7.5A AC, 10A DC
- Power: 240V AC or 24V DC (nominal)
- Dimensions: 483 x 270 x 88mm
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 10 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.