A4304A • 100V Class H Public Address (PA) Power Amplifier 2x60W
The unique feature of the Class-H design is the significant reduction in power consumption and heat generation due to the switchmode power supply design employed. They utilise active power factor correction (APFC) switch mode power technology allowing a high efficiency rating. The result of which is a much cooler running amplifier (<55°C), offering a long life span and significant power savings for a reduced environmental impact.
Each amplifier is provided with 6.35mm TRS and XLR connections for balanced input from the source and 100V line output. Each channel amplifier is provided with front panel level controls and indicators. Both channel amplifiers are also protected against short circuit, high temperature and overload conditions. Importantly these protections are dedicated for each channel, so that if a fault occurs on one amplifier, the other is unaffected.
- 85% efficient class-H power performance
- Low power consumption & heat generation
- Compact 1RU case housing two or four individual amplifiers
- Individual dedicated protection circuitry
- Individual cooling systems for each channel
- XLR cascade output (per channel)
- LED indicators for signal, peak, protection and power
- Constant 100V output per channel for PA system use
- 240V AC operation
- In-built bandpass filter for 80Hz and 16KHz signals
- Built-in short circuit, overload, high temperature protection
- 2 year warranty
Information & Downloads
- Distortion: < 0.5%, @ 1kHz
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 16kHz, -3dB
- Output line: 100V Constant voltage
- Input sensitivity: ±385mV/20KΩ balanced
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥85dB
- Inputs: 6.35mm TRS/ 3 pin XLR
- 240V AC power: IEC
- Speaker output: Pluggable screw terminals
- 60W current draw: 90W per channel
- Dimensions: ≈ 484W x 300D x 44H
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 2 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.