A4372 • Phase5 Boost Public Address (PA) 2x125W Amplifier
$1599.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
The output power stage is thermally monitored enabling automatic operation of a long life computer style cooling fan to "off" or "on" air flow through a specially designed tunnel heatsink. In quiescent or ordinary cycle paging mode the fan is inoperative. Over temperature sensing is employed to shut down the amplifier in extreme over heat conditions, eg extreme over load and /or over drive misuse. Re–start is automatic once normal temperatures are attained. Output peak limiting.
The output voltage is limited to 105V maximum RMS voltage irrespective of load impedance to prevent damage to speaker load. Standard 100V line PA amplifiers can deliver up to 180 volts or more under conditions of high drive and very light loading. This output over voltage can quickly destroy any loudspeakers connected.
- Robust design incorporating latest Mosfet technology
- Very Low noise and distortion
- 100V outputs
- 240V AC or 24V DC operation
- Multi stage thermally cued fan cooling
- Output Peak Limited
- Thermal Overload protected
- Signal Presence Indicators
- Fault Indicators
- Power Status Indicators
- Rack Mountable (suits 19 inch racks)
100% developed, designed & assembled in Australia.
Since 1976 Redback PA products have been manufactured in Perth, Western Australia by Altronics. With over 40 years experience in the commercial audio industry, we offer consultants, installers and end users reliable products of high build quality with local product support. Read more about our Australian Made products
Backed by an industry leading 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Our Redback products have a long tried and tested history of bulletproof reliability. Altronics offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Australian Made Redback products. Our local in-house service department has all the know how to answer technical queries and provide timely service. Read more about our industry leading warranty.
Information & Downloads
- Power Output: 2 x 125 Watts RMS
- Distortion: < 0.5%, @ 1kHz
- Output Line: 100V
- Frequency Response
- Mic Inputs: 50Hz - 12kHz, -3db
- Mic Sensitivity (3 pin XLR): 500mV
- Signal to noise ratio
- Mic Inputs: > 75db below rated output
- Line Output: 600Ω balanced, 0dB , 3 Pin XLR
- Output Connectors
- Speakers: Screw terminals
- Input Connectors
- Inputs: 3 pin XLR balanced
- 24V DC power: Screw terminals
- 240V AC power: IEC power connector
- Mic inputs: Volume
- Power: On/off switch
- Indicators: Power, signal present, output peak limiting, overtemp ,current limit, Protect, Half Power, 24V DC, Mains
- Power Supply: 240V AC or 24V DC
- Fuse Protection: 7.5A AC , 2x 10A DC
- Dimensions: ≈483W x 410D x 88H
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 10 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.