A4380 • 250W Public Address (PA) Power Amplifier
The circuit design includes protection features in case of output over voltage, over current and over temperature conditions. All are self resetting once the fault condition has been removed. Visual indication via front panel LEDs show amplifier status at all times. On demand fan cooling ensures reliable operation at all times. A dedicated nominal 24V dc 1A output is provided on the rear to power ancillary devices.
- Robust design incorporating latest Mosfet technology
- Very Low noise and distortion
- 70V, 100V and 4-16Ω outputs
- 240V AC or 24V DC operation
- 24V DC @ 1 Amp output for external devices
- Multi stage thermally cued fan cooling
- Output Peak Limited
- Thermal Overload protected
- Signal Presence Indicators
- Fault Indicators
- Power Status Indicators
- Rack Mountable (suits 19 inch racks)
100% developed, designed & assembled in Australia.
Since 1976 Redback PA products have been manufactured in Perth, Western Australia by Altronics. With over 40 years experience in the commercial audio industry, we offer consultants, installers and end users reliable products of high build quality with local product support. Read more about our Australian Made products
Backed by an industry leading 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Our Redback products have a long tried and tested history of bulletproof reliability. Altronics offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Australian Made Redback products. Our local in-house service department has all the know how to answer technical queries and provide timely service. Read more about our industry leading warranty.
Information & Downloads
- Power: 250 Watt RMS
- Distortion: < 0.5%, @ 1kHz
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 15kHz, -3dB
- Output line: 100V, 70V, or 4 - 16Ω
- Input sensitivity: 500mV balanced
- Signal to noise ratio: (peak limiting by-passed) > 90 dB
- Line output: 600Ω balanced, 0dBV, 3 pin XLR
- Speaker Connection: Screw terminals
- 24V DC Output: Screw terminals
- Inputs: 3 pin XLR (500mV)
- 24V-30V DC power: Screw terminals
- 240V ac power: IEC power connector
- Indicators: Mains, 24V DC, Power, Signal presence, Over temp, Over current, Shut down, Peak limiting
- Current draw: 250mA Standby, 17A Full @ 24V DC
- Protection: 7.5A a.c. and 20A dc fuse
- Power supply: 240V ac or 24V dc (nominal)
- Dimensions: 483W x 340D x 88 mm
- Weight: 19kg
- Input Impedance: ~10KΩ
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 10 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.