A4510A • Yearly Programmable School Timer
$1295.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
The A 4510A is an incredibly versatile, and easily programmed yearly timer housed in a convenient 2RU rack or desk mount chassis. The unit can be programmed for limitless* timing events for each day of the year (*limited by available space on the Micro SD card). The timing events are programmed with Windows based software via a user friendly calendar layout.
When a timing event is activated, an MP3 audio file will be played and output through the dual RCA line level output. There are three MP3 playback options for the timing events, which include the Bell, Prebell and a Music option. An Micro SD card which is supplied, houses all the MP3 files to be played as well as storing all the timing events (Note: The audio files must be in MP3 format). The Prebell and Music outputs can be setup for random play of MP3 files, making the unit ideal for “Call to Class” playback of music which changes each time these outputs are activated.
The events when activated also trigger the 24V outputs available on the rear of the unit. Seperate 24V DC outputs are available for each of the Prebell, Bell and Music outputs, as well as a common 24V DC output which is activated for all output conditions.
The timing events can also be programmed to trigger the Bell 24V out (and in turn the common 24V Out), with no audio output. This is activated by setting the output to the “relay” option in the programming setup.
The unit features “Daylight Savings” mode which when activated automatically adjusts the clock time by one hour at the user programmed dates.
The internal clock has a battery backup (CR2032 supplied) in case of power failure. (Note: This will only backup the time, it will not power the unit in the event of a power failure).
A 4510A Yearly School Timer
Micro SD card
24V 2A DC Plugpack
- MP3 audio format for Bell, Prebell and Music timing outputs
- Random play of MP3 files for Prebell and Music activations
- Easy Windows based software timing event setup
- Daylight savings mode
- Local push button operation of Bell
- Switched 24VDC output for Bell, Prebell and Music activations
- Bell trigger for remote activation of the bell
- Pluggable screw terminal connections
- Auxiliary level output
- Battery backup of current time
- 24V DC operation
- Standard 2U 19” rack mount case
- Suitable for any amplifier with an auxiliary input
100% developed, designed & assembled in Australia.
Since 1976 Redback PA products have been manufactured in Perth, Western Australia by Altronics. With over 40 years experience in the commercial audio industry, we offer consultants, installers and end users reliable products of high build quality with local product support. Read more about our Australian Made products
Backed by an industry leading 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Our Redback products have a long tried and tested history of bulletproof reliability. Altronics offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Australian Made Redback products. Our local in-house service department has all the know how to answer technical queries and provide timely service. Read more about our industry leading warranty.
Information & Downloads
- Output Level: 0dBm
- Distortion: 0.01%
- Frequency Response:140Hz - 20kHz
- Output Connectors:
- - Audio Output: RCA Stereo Socket
- - Common 24V DC Out: Screw Terminals
- - Pre Bell 24V DC Out : Screw Terminals
- - Bell 24V DC Out: Screw Terminals
- - Music 24V DC Out: Screw Terminals
- PLEASE NOTE: 24V DC Output loads limited 0.12Amp each
- Input Connectors:
- - 24V DC Power: Screw Terminals
- - 24V DC Power: 2.1mm DC Jack
- - Bell Trigger: Screw Terminals
- Bell: Rear Volume
- Pre-bell: Rear Volume
- Music: Rear Volume
- Power: On/Off Switch
- Bell Switch: Push Switch
- Isolate Switch: Push Switch
- Indicators: Power on, MP3 error
- MP3 FILE FORMAT: up to 320kbps, 44.1kHz, 32bit, VBR or CBR, Stereo (even better as mono)
- Power Supply: 24V DC @ 1 Amp
- Dimensions: 482W x 180D x 88H
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Colour: Black
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 10 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.