A4595A • School Lockdown Controller
$849.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
The unit is powered from a 24V dc source (power supply included) and separate 24V dc switched outputs are supplied for remote triggering (of sirens/strobes etc) for all tone conditions (Bell/Pre-bell, Standby, Lock In, Lock Out and All Clear). There is also an Emergency 24V out which is activated on Standby, Lock In, Lock Out and All Clear conditions and when emergency paging is active. A Common 24V Out is activated by any tone condition or by any paging state. Connections to the paging consoles and wall plates are made via Cat5e cabling.
The audio output is typical 1V rms line level and is adjustable via a trimpot adjustment on the rear of the unit.
The lockdown unit can be connected to the A 4565 alert/evac controller if an EWIS system is also required and is made with a dual RCA lead . The A 4565 will take priority over the A 4595A lockdown unit in the case of an emergency.
Dimensions: ≈ 483W x 125D x 44H
1 x A 4595A Alert/Evacuation Controller
1 x 24V 2amp Power supply
1 x Instruction Booklet
1 x Micro SD Card
- Standard 1U 19” rack mount case
- Front panel activation of Standby, Lock In, Lock Out and All Clear Modes
- Remote operation of Prebell & Bell tones
- Remote operation of three optional triggers
- SD card storage of audio files
- 24V DC operation
- Switched 24V DC output for Prebell, Bell, Standby, LockIn, LockOut & All Clear Triggers
- Auxiliary level output
- Suitable for any amplifier with an auxiliary input
- 10 Year Warranty
- Australian Designed and Manufactured
100% developed, designed & assembled in Australia.
Since 1976 Redback PA products have been manufactured in Perth, Western Australia by Altronics. With over 40 years experience in the commercial audio industry, we offer consultants, installers and end users reliable products of high build quality with local product support. Read more about our Australian Made products
Backed by an industry leading 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Our Redback products have a long tried and tested history of bulletproof reliability. Altronics offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Australian Made Redback products. Our local in-house service department has all the know how to answer technical queries and provide timely service. Read more about our industry leading warranty.
Information & Downloads
- Output Level: 0dBm into 600Ω
- Indicators: Power on, Bell/Prebell Active, Mp3 Error, Aux Mp3 Active,PA Active
- MP3 File Format: up to 320kbps, 44.1kHz, 32bit,VBR or CBR, Stereo (even better as mono).
- Power Supply: 24V DC @ 2 Amp
- Dimensions: ≈ 483W x 125D x 44H
- Weight: ≈ 1.6 kg
- Colour: Black
- Output Connectors:
- Audio Output: RCA Stereo Socket
- Emergency 24V DC Out: Euroblock terminal
- Common 24V DC Out: Euroblock terminal
- Prebell/Bell 24V DC Out: Euroblock terminal
- Standby 24V DC Out: Euroblock terminal
- Lock In 24V DC Out: Euroblock terminal
- Lock Out 24V DC Out: Euroblock terminal
- All Clear 24V DC Out: Euroblock terminal
- PLEASE NOTE: Maximum output load per output is 120mA
- Input Connectors:
- Paging Console Input: 4 x RJ45 8P8C
- Wall Plate Input: 4 x RJ45 8P8C
- 24V DC Power: Euroblock terminal
- 24V DC Power: 2.1mm JACK (centre +ve)
- PreBell, Bell, AuxMp3 triggers: Euroblock terminal
- MP3 Volume: Rear Volume
- Master Volume: Rear Volume
- Power: On/Off Switch
- Standby Switch: Illuminated Push Switch
- Lock In Switch: Illuminated Push Switch
- Lock Out Switch: Illuminated Push Switch
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 10 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.