A4595A • School Lockdown Controller
$849.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
A pre bell/chime/tone is also included which can only be triggered by the closing contact on the rear of the unit. All tones are stored on an SD card in MP3 format. Using MP3 files gives the user complete control over the sounds played for each tone. This could be music, a pre-recorded tone or speech etc. The standby and lockdown tones can also be set to loop/repeat via external DIP switches. The order of priority from highest to lowest is all clear, lockdown, standby, bell and pre-bell. If the period bell is activated the period bell switch on the front of the unit will illuminate until the tone finishes. If the standby or lockdown tone is activated, the corresponding switch on the front of the unit will illuminate until the tone finishes. After this, the switch will continue to illuminate until the lockdown overrides the standby condition or the all clear condition is activated. If the all clear tone is activated the all clear switch will illuminate until the tone finishes.
If any wall plates or paging consoles are connected the switches or LEDs on these units will illuminate accordingly. The unit is powered from a 24V DC source (power supply included) and separate 24V DC switched outputs are supplied for remote triggering (of sirens/strobes etc) for all tone conditions (pre-bell, period bell, standby, lockdown and all clear). Connections to the paging consoles and wall plates are made via Cat5e cabling. Up to eight paging consoles or wall plates can be connected at one time. A standard line level output is provided for connection to the schools PA system.
The lockdown unit can be connected to the A 4565 alert/evac controller if an EWIS system is also required.
- 1U 19” rack mount
- Interfaces with A 4565 for a complete fire/evac & lockdown system
- 24V DC operation (plugpack included)
- Period bell, standby, lock down and all clear controls with remote contacts
- Connects to lockdown wallplate and/or paging console via Cat5e UTP cabling
- MP3 SD card tone & audio announcement playback
- Stereo RCA audio output
- Up to 8 paging consoles and 8 remote wallplates per system
- Flip up switch covers to prevent accidental triggering
- Adjustable rear mounted level control
- Switched 24V outputs for all conditions (all clear, standby, lockdown, bell, pre-bell, emergency & common contacts).
100% developed, designed & assembled in Australia.
Since 1976 Redback PA products have been manufactured in Perth, Western Australia by Altronics. With over 40 years experience in the commercial audio industry, we offer consultants, installers and end users reliable products of high build quality with local product support. Read more about our Australian Made products
Backed by an industry leading 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Our Redback products have a long tried and tested history of bulletproof reliability. Altronics offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Australian Made Redback products. Our local in-house service department has all the know how to answer technical queries and provide timely service. Read more about our industry leading warranty.
Information & Downloads
- Output Level: 0dBm into 600Ω
- Indicators: Power on, Bell/Prebell Active, Mp3 Error, Aux Mp3 Active,PA Active
- MP3 File Format: up to 320kbps, 44.1kHz, 32bit,VBR or CBR, Stereo (even better as mono).
- Power Supply: 24V DC @ 2 Amp
- Dimensions: ≈ 483W x 125D x 44H
- Weight: ≈ 1.6 kg
- Colour: Black
- Output Connectors:
- Audio Output: RCA Stereo Socket
- Emergency 24V DC Out: Euroblock terminal
- Common 24V DC Out: Euroblock terminal
- Prebell/Bell 24V DC Out: Euroblock terminal
- Standby 24V DC Out: Euroblock terminal
- Lock In 24V DC Out: Euroblock terminal
- Lock Out 24V DC Out: Euroblock terminal
- All Clear 24V DC Out: Euroblock terminal
- PLEASE NOTE: Maximum output load per output is 120mA
- Input Connectors:
- Paging Console Input: 4 x RJ45 8P8C
- Wall Plate Input: 4 x RJ45 8P8C
- 24V DC Power: Euroblock terminal
- 24V DC Power: 2.1mm JACK (centre +ve)
- PreBell, Bell, AuxMp3 triggers: Euroblock terminal
- MP3 Volume: Rear Volume
- Master Volume: Rear Volume
- Power: On/Off Switch
- Standby Switch: Illuminated Push Switch
- Lock In Switch: Illuminated Push Switch
- Lock Out Switch: Illuminated Push Switch
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 10 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.