A5030 • Audio Distribution System Matrix Control Unit
The Proart amplifier offers excellent audio characteristics with every amplifier utilising low noise MOSFET design with custom designed heatsinking for greater efficiency & reliability. Each zone produces 40 watts RMS output with a superb frequency response between 10Hz and 40KHz. Bridging two zones results in a massive 120W RMS for high power requirements. Packed with useful features. What's more, the Proart system provides integration to other features of your home. For instance you can use it to activate electric projector screens, air conditioning, motorised shutters, even water features! Three of these switches are provided and can be operated via the remote control. It can even sound a door chime (choice of 3 different tones) throughout your home when your phone or doorbell rings.
Two A 5030 matrix control units can be linked together allowing from 16 input sources to 12 outputs; to 8 input sources to 12 outputs (depending upon configuration flexibility required in the overall system).
Cabling Requirements. All input sources are connected via standard RCA leads (dual core shielded). All speakers are connected via standard figure 8 copper cable to heavy duty binding posts. Remote wallplates connect to the matrix source switcher via RJ45 UTP data cable.
- Remote source and volume selection via wall plate or IR remote control
- Up to 6 speaker zones
- Up to 8 input sources
- Up to 50 metre operating range
- Uses Cat 5 cable and RJ45 connections
- Wall plate fits standard electrical wall box
- Source selection and volume level display
- Easy to install and configure
- 3 external contact switch outputs
- Priority input
- IR repeaters for external source control (CD,tuner, DVD)
- Bridgeable multi-zone amplifier
- A 5030 includes rack mount ears
- The A 5030 can be used as a standalone source switcher if required. Compatible with any existing amplifier with a line level input
Information & Downloads
- System Specifications
- Output Level (max): 8V RMS
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 50kHz +/- 0.5dB
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.005% (20Hz – 20kHz)
- Hum and noise: <-80dB
- Crosstalk: <-60dB at 1kHz
- Input impedance: 30k Ohms
- Voltage gain: 10dB
- A 5030 Matrix Control Unit
- Audio input: 8 x stereo RCA sockets (inc. priority input)
- Audio output: 6 x stereo RCA sockets
- Wallplate connections: 6 x RJ45 8P8C sockets
- IR emitters: 3 x 3.5mm mono sockets
- IR receiver: 3.5mm stereo socket
- Doorbell muting switch: screw terminal block
- Priority switch contact: screw terminal block
- Output switch contact: screw terminal blocks
- AC power: IEC socket
- Dimensions: 420W x 350D x 88mmH
- Input voltage:100/120V ac, 220/240V ac switchable 50/60Hz
- Weight: 5.8kg
- Fuse: 3A M205 size
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.