A5135 • 4 Output Microphone Hub
$435.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
- Connects to four paging microphones via A 5138 wallplates at each location
- Built for supermarkets, food outlets or anywhere multiple paging microphones are in use
- Easy Cat5e/6 cabling back to hub
- Adjustable VOX sensitivity
- PTT muting
- 24V DC operation
- BGM input
- Balanced & line outputs
- Australian designed & assembled.
To mount any of the Redback half rack products into a 19" wide racking system, the H 4990 bracket is required. If a single product is mounted into the H 4990, then a metal (H 4992) or plastic (H 4993) infill panel can be fitted for a neater finish.
100% developed, designed & assembled in Australia.
Since 1976 Redback PA products have been manufactured in Perth, Western Australia by Altronics. With over 40 years experience in the commercial audio industry, we offer consultants, installers and end users reliable products of high build quality with local product support. Read more about our Australian Made products
Backed by an industry leading 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Our Redback products have a long tried and tested history of bulletproof reliability. Altronics offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Australian Made Redback products. Our local in-house service department has all the know how to answer technical queries and provide timely service. Read more about our industry leading warranty.
Information & Downloads
- Output Connectors
- Audio Outputs: Dual RCA, Euroblock terminals
- Output Connectors
- Wall Plate Inputs: RJ45 8P8C
- 24V DC Power: 2.1mm JACK (centre +ve)
- 24V DC Power: Euroblock terminals
- BGM Input: Dual RCA
- Volume1-4: Front Volume
- Vox Sensitivity 1-4: Front Adjust
- Chime Volume: Front Adjust
- Indicators: BGM Active, PTT Muting, VOX Muting, Cascade Mode, FIBD Mode, On
- Power Supply: 24V DC @ 1 Amp
- Dimensions: 210W x 122D x 44H
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Balanced Output Level: 1V
- Output Line Level: 1V
- BGM Input Line Level: 1V
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 10 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.