A5400A • 8 Input to 8 Output Matrix Mixer
Internal processing of audio signals can be fully programmed to suit the clients application. Installers can select the audio processing features they wish to apply to the various inputs and outputs with the provided Windows® PC software. The simple ‘drag and drop’ software allows you to quickly create a complete system design which is then uploaded to the unit. All system designs can be backed up onto PC and loaded into the A 5400 when required.
Each front panel control can be associated to any of the variable audio processing functions, including: input level, output level, source selection, routing, preset changes. Multiple presets are included to change system configuration for different applications. Optional A 5412 wallplates may be installed in each zone and connected to the matrix via its analogue control inputs. These wallplates allow source selection and volume control adjustments for that zone. The unit can also be controlled via an external system such as Creator® Crestron®, AMX® or by a PC and supplied software.
It is equipped with 8 balanced audio inputs, 8 balanced audio outputs plus 8 TTL logic inputs/outputs. The A 5400 presents the end user with state-of-the-art technology while remaining user-friendly.
All of these functions make this system well suited to audio signal processing in places of worship, auditoriums, function centres, clubs, halls, pubs and shopping centres etc.
- 8 balanced analogue audio or digital audio input and output
- 48vdc phantom power on analogue audio input
- 32-bit AD (analogue devices) floating point DSP
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters, 48 or 96kHz sampling rate
- 5 presets memory recalled by input logical contacts
- 8 assignable input logical contacts for remote control
- 8 assignable output logical contacts for the purpose to remote control 3rd party devices
- RS-232 port for the connection with PC or Laptop to set-up and configuration
- Can be controlled by 3rd party systems such as Creator®, Crestron®, AMX® via RS-485 port
- Can be operated on 24V DC via a battery back-up
- Fault indication is given via a N/O and N/C relay contact for remote monitoring or bypass
- Extensive component library
Information & Downloads
- Number of inputs and outputs 8/8
- Impedance of input 6.8KΩ
- Type & connector of input Active Balanced, Screw Pluggable
- Input level -55dB (Mic), 0dB (Line) switchable by DIP switch
- Type of output connectors Active Balanced, Screw Pluggable
- Max. output level, volt 1V (0 dBV ) @THD+N = 0.1%
- Frequency response, Hz 20 - 20,000
- THD + noise Less than 0.1%
- SNR @ 0db in-out, dB 90dB (A-weighted) @0dBv in-out
- A/D and D/A converters, bits A/D: 24, D/A: 24
- Sampling resolution, kHz 48/96, Configurable
- Digital signal processor, bits 32, Floating Point
- External control and data bus port RS-232
- System failure indicator NO/ NC Relay (30Vdc, 7A)
- Phantom power, Vdc 48Vdc Selectable by DIP Switch
- Power supply, Vac AC:100~240 Vac, 50/60Hz Auto-switching, Vdc or 20~25V Vdc
- Power consumption, watt AC: 55, DC: 45
- Dimensions 482W x 318D x 44H mm
- Net weight, Kgs 3.29
- Color/ finish, mounting Matt Black Steel, 19" Rack Mount
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.