C1549 • 20W 100V IP65 EWIS Sound Projector PA Speaker
$165.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
- Tough UV stabilised high impact ABS construction
- Durable powdercoated aluminium mounting bracket
- Stainless steel grille & fixings
- Exceptional music and speech reproduction
- Selectable power taps
- Uses a high efficiency driver and line transformer
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Includes 7-core cable for easy power tap selection
- Fitted with supervisory capacitor for line monitoring.
About Redback® Speaker Drivers
Each custom designed speaker and transformer combination has been specifically engineered to ensure a wide frequency range and dispersion angle, plus a high sound pressure level (SPL) ensuring excellent music and speech intelligibility; which is highly desirable.
Redback® drivers exhibit optimum frequency response and efficiency for BGM, paging and EWIS applications. The transformers are wound on professional grade grain oriented steel cores for high efficiency and extended frequency response.
Each transformer is fitted with multiple power tappings which are selected via a tab on the top of the transformer.
Information & Downloads
- Altronics Code: C1549
- Shipping Weight: 2.17000Kg
- Large Image 1
- Rating: 20W
- Power Taps: 20, 10, 5, 2.5W
- SPL 1W @ 1m: 92dB
- Freq. Resp.: 110Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions: 180Ø x 195D mm
- Weight: 1.9kg
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 5 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.